Religare Health Insurance -
The standard policy exclusions are-
- Any pre-existing illness.
- Any diagnosis of diseases / undergoing of surgery / occurrence of event, whose signs or symptoms first occur within 30 days of Policy Period Start date.
- Expenses attributable to self-inflicted injury (resulting from suicide, attempted suicide)
- Expenses arising out of or attributable to alcohol or drug use/misuse/abuse
- Medical expenses incurred for treatment of AIDS
- Treatment arising from or traceable to pregnancy and childbirth, miscarriage, abortion and its consequences
- Congenital disease
- Tests and treatment relating to infertility and in vitro fertilization.
- War, riot, strike, nuclear weapons induced hospitalization.